Mo Porphyry project, Nechako Basin, B.C.
- To TTM Resources (TSX-V: TTQ)
- Adjacent to TTM's Chu molybdenum project
- Paget received $32,880 cash and 200,000 shares (current value $31,000)
- TTM has invested $285,000 to date in soil sampling and drill testing (4 holes, 521m) - negative results ($500,000 commitment)
Base Metal/Au project, Nechako Basin, B.C.
- To Silver Quest Resources (TSX-V:SQI)
- Adjacent to Silver Quest's Capoose claim block
- Paget received $25,000 cash and 100,000 shares with an additional 100,000 shares in 1 year (current share value $75,000)
- Paget retains 1.5% NSR (1% can be purchased by SQI for $2,000,000)
Mo Porphyry project, southeast B.C.
- To Wallbridge Mining (TSX-V: WM)
- Paget received $53,000 in cash and $150,000 in stock (697,675 shares) of Miocene Metals (Wallbridge private subsidiary -- IPO underway)
- Paget retains 2% NSR (1% can be purchased by Wallbridge for $500,000)
Mt. Bisson & Xeno REE
Rare Earth Element (REE) projects, B.C.
- 60% interest to Seymour Ventures (TSX-V:SEY)
- Paget will receive $62,500 and 100,000 shares at signing with $62,500 and 100,000 / 150,000 / 200,000 at years 1, 2 and 3) (current share value $40,000)
- Seymour to invest $1,050,000 over 3 years
- Paget retains 40% or dilutes to 2% NSR(1% can be purchased by Seymour for $1,000,000)